I'm finally getting hitched

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
Well, I popped the question and she said yes! Fortunately she's very accepting of my fondness (addiction?) to Wing Commander. I uploaded the pictures onto my "Mjr. Whoopass" profile under the album labeled "Basic Album".

Congrats, man! Marriage can be a wonderful thing (even though mine was a disaster). Here's to many happy years together; a lifetime of love fulfilled!

Much congrats! The engagement phase can be testing at time but always fun...

(I'm on my second week back from honeymoon, woohoo)

Congratulations indeed! Great photos too, btw. How did you get the shots of actually proposing? Was a friend 'in' on what you were about to do?

Mincemeat said:
Much congrats! The engagement phase can be testing at time but always fun...

(I'm on my second week back from honeymoon, woohoo)
Congrats to you! Where'd you go for your honeymoon?

st3lt3k said:
Congratulations to you and your fiancée!
Thanks st3lt3k! Congrats to you on being able to put that accent mark on the 'e' of fiancee, since I don't know how to do that! ;)

ELTEE said:
Congratulations indeed! Great photos too, btw. How did you get the shots of actually proposing? Was a friend 'in' on what you were about to do?

I'm in a musical called "Forever Plaid" that's about a guys vocal group from the early 1960's. During the show, we ask the audience who can play the top piano part to the song "Heart and Soul". So we called my girlfriend up. We make that person an "honorary Plaid".

At the end of the show when we did the curtain call, one of the guys brought our honorary Plaid up for a bow. Then the spotlights kicked on and that's when I proposed. So we had all of our families there and several friends. They were all in on it. Some random guy in the audience shouted "Dude, that's awesome". It's cool that the wcnews guys added that photo feature, now who needs facebook?

Woah! This is great! Fantastic! Amazing! What a surprise! What great news!

... that we have a 'gallery' feature. Where'd that come from? What do people use it for?

But seriously, that's great, congratulations.

Congratulations!

The album feature is new in vBulletin 3.7 so we've had it for a few months. I'm surprised to see someone using it.

I think from now on, the CIC should always use milestone personal events as a marketing avenue to plug new additions/features to the site! :D

Back