I release a new cd!

Evan

Rear Admiral
Hey Wingnuts!

For a long time now, I worked on a new CD with new music by me. I will release the new CD in june! There will be six songs on the EP and it will be named "Mistakes Included". The disc will cost €5/$7. I work on a download-possibility as well which should cost less.

You can listen to two songs on my MySpace-Page (myspace.com/evanfreyer). Please tell me, what you're thinking.

Cheerio,
Obee

I'm thinking you need to re-read the rules, particularly Rule 4.

Do not post messages specifically for the purpose of publizicing a website or soliciting a non-Wing Commander product or service. References to web sites and resources directly related to the current discussion are encouraged. Personal URLs in signatures are allowed.

Eh, he can post about his music if he wants - he's an old school Wing Commander fan.

What kind of music is it? I don't have speakers or MySpace at work...

Thank you Loaf :). I just wanted to share it with you.

I'm doing some Pop-music with a rock-spin on it. This cd is much calmer than anything I did in the last years. I am now in preparation for the release, which includes marketing, cd-design etc. etc.. It's a lot of hard work but I am very content with the final songs =).

Mace: Now that's quite a surprise to me. I didn't know this band myself. What a shame. They look funny as hell and they are making some cool metal. Thanks for the tip :).

I think the hoff cashed in in australia, with a cover that he self-proclaimed a hit, and these days he is king of the internet!(or the australian part at least.)

And the hoff can drink and drive! and eat cheeseburgers!

Hoff should go for usa gouvernor first, and then president! :p

Not bad at all.
If David Hasslehoff still popular over in Germany?

I think he is infamous here ;). It is indeed a little bit frightening, that he is the most selling artist in austria and swiss EVER. And his latest single "Jump In My Car" was #3 in UK! In germany, however, there are less fans. I would not describe him as famous here, more infamous. We joke about him all the time.

Something different: We had the Hoff in our old band called Five Degrees for quite a while:

hofftreppeqm3.jpg

;)

There are some new details:

The CD should be available per iTunes once it is released, so you can buy the music without any problems.

So, the time is now: My CD is available through iTunes and AmazonMP3. So get your copy here:

Tell me what you think about that :).

Back