How does WC3 morale system works?

Muz1234

Rear Admiral
The choice in the dialogue affects the morale of the game, does this apply for both PC version and PSX version or only the PC version?

And how to determine the morale of the crew is low or high?

The choice in the dialogue affects the morale of the game, does this apply for both PC version and PSX version or only the PC version?

And how to determine the morale of the crew is low or high?

It was definitely in both. There's no way I know of finding it out actually in game, but it is in the save data.

If you don't interact with the members of the crew enough in the beginning of the game you will get the 'word' from Eisen !

To the best of my knowledge, the only impact of having low overall ship morale is that the bridge conversatino with Rollins in the Ariel system will be different.

Here's how morale works in detail. There's lots to it. The ship morale is affected by more than conversations. Letting the skipper missile strike its target is a big morale hit or boost, for example. There's a Flint conversation after Ariel 2 that exists if morale is over 10 (maybe the same one LOAF mentions). Individual pilots have morale too, and most of them fly differently and have completely different in flight communications depending on whether their morale is high or low.

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.23.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.22.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.19.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.19.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.20.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 3.20.41 PM.png

not sure, Ill have to look, i'm sure ODVS will have it with he's updated video clips for WC3, it's good, I remember wanting to restart completely to avoid it, haha, made me feel like I'm the biggest ass in the game....LOL

Also, if you choose Flint instead of Rachel, Rachel won't help you with the load-out, I mean are the load-out affected throughout the rest of the mission?

Does load-out means weapons or ships?

Is there a clip of the 'word' from Eisen?
Blair will have to manage his ship's missile ordnance manually without Rachel's help. If I recall correctly the load-out is empty by default if Blair romances Flint over Rachel.

https://www.wcnews.com/holovids/wing3_orsini.shtml - see Orsini 3.
yes, that's it, thanks, I remember Blair saying "As a bell sir ! " after

That scene also made it into the novelisation, after which Blair suspects it was Maniac who filed a complaint with Captain Eisen.

Is there a clip of the 'word' from Eisen?
I remember in WCP if Casey was losing missions that Blair would dress him down before the third flight. If you keep winning missions, there is no dressing down. I’m not sure if I ever remember Eisen dressing down Blair in WC3. Flint dresses down Blair at their first meeting if you only fly with Hobbs or Manic before meeting her.

I remember in WCP if Casey was losing missions that Blair would dress him down before the third flight. If you keep winning missions, there is no dressing down. I’m not sure if I ever remember Eisen dressing down Blair in WC3. Flint dresses down Blair at their first meeting if you only fly with Hobbs or Manic before meeting her.
There are a few instances:
-When Blair only flies with Hobbes
-When Blair ejects without being damaged
-When Blair decides to go after Hobbes against Eisen's orders

Back