Hmmm

Hey there.

Just wondering if there's anybody around who knows how to manipulate the secret ops engine and is willing to help me out with some stuff? It would really be appreciated!:)

There may be tutorials of help files we can point you to if you have a more specific question...

Thanks guys, actually. I'm interested is pretty much EVERYTHING. LOL. I just want to learn as much as I can. Any tutorials would probobaly help.

Hey guys, just wondering if it would be possible to implement different rooms in the game... such as in WC1 or 3 where there was the bar, barracks, etc... maybe even just one more. I don't know.

I was thinking it might be possible since the hotpoints in the first room open up different screens already, which have their own hot points (like exit, save blah blah blah) ....

Anyway, just a thought.

Well in that case, you wouldn't happen to be responsible for or know about the Easter Egg referred to in the General forum, would you? :)

Heh heh, cool idea. Though I suppose most people would try their room-making skills on their apartment or whatever.

I know that, I was just being silly. Would have been really nice to have "Swing Commander" play in the background. You even had Shotglass moving, which is great, even though it's just another moving object.

Back