hmm... the team?

Cyberion

Master of Orion
well recently I just got interested in the fact that... who is responsible for WCU, who is in a team and what he(she) does?

Is that, it's only Spirit responsible for WC:U? Are there other coders?

also i'm not kinda in a team, never got inventation, but it seems that i'm the only 3D and artwork guy for WC:U project with some additional stuff from BradMick. So me and Brad for the 3D art and models, is that right? Is there anyone else who is working on the add'on for Privateer Remake (or should I say a mod based on PR ;))?

I would be cool to create a database of people who is working on the stuff and list things what they are doing and their field of work. I think we need some systemization, if you know what i mean.

mainly i'm just model qaulity control. i review all models, say 'yay' or 'nay' (and if nay, what needs to be fixed, improved, added....subtracted....etc...etc) for the most part now. when i get time i do a model or two.

Brad

I could not agree with you more. I have been nosing around here less than a week (I think) and already the lack of organisation seems pretty apparent- I thought it was just me. Unless there really -is- only one person working on the team, in which it is understandable that things are not organised, because there is a -lot- of work going on.

*chuckles* Are you sure a database for that information is necessary? A spreadsheet will not work just as well?

-thehawk
Who uses spreadsheets for -all- his database needs

Best answer: right now there are ZERO people on the WCU team. I'm just keeping things going till someone good comes around... I try to listen to everyone, right now my main goal is to put all the WCU ships in the VS engine. Then my main goal will be to write a good AI for capships. Finally it will be to script plot-relevant systems so that you may go visit Sol, or the Ella Superbase, and so on.

This said, if someone wants to be a manager, go for it.

Back