Hawk in Cloverfield (Possible Spoilers)

Will_Styles

Spaceman
I just got home from seeing Cloverfield, and I believe I saw Hawk from WCIV and WCP as a soldier, in the scene where the main characters are in the makeshift hospital in the department store. Has anyone else noticed?

I was at a party last weekend and someone put in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Besides it being a crazy (but good) movie, I noticed another WC actor.

Pliers is in it! He has no speaking lines, but he is driving the jeep with the hunters in it when Johnny Depp is trying to cover the racing in the desert.

It also turns out one of my GF's friends went to High School with Josh Lucas (aka Flash). Of course I was skeptical but he pulled out a photo of when Mr Lucas was just an average high school joe like us.

Pliers is in it! He has no speaking lines, but he is driving the jeep with the hunters in it when Johnny Depp is trying to cover the racing in the desert.

I believe he had lines that were simply cut from the movie.

Pliers actually pops up pretty often in made for TV type stuff - of course I say that, then fail to produce any other quick references.

The work day is long and boring. Just you all wait!

:mad:

wow - so I'm 0 for 2. Couldn't think of any films, and definitely didn't think of using the internet. I think I'll now go and use the phone book to look up psychologists for help...

Movies I have seen recently with Pliers in it are Fear and Loathing and Lethal Weapon 4.

Its kinda neat seeing these people showing up without looking them up. Its kinda like flipping through the channels and a movie you love (and have on DVD) shows up and you end up watching it on TV anyway.

Back