having a few issues please help

GreenDragon

Spaceman
First how many is a load? 1 item 2 items 6 items?
second how do you jump? I used A.P. to get to jump point then i try using the J button to jump but nothing happens? do i need special equipment to jump?
I know I will have more questions so i will just post then here as i get them
any help would be great
I just joined Its always nice to have groups like this on the internet
thanks

Last edited:
second how do you jump? I used A.P. to get to jump point then i try using the J button to jump but nothing happens? do i need special equipment to jump?
I know I will have more questions so i will just post then here as i get them
any help would be great
I just joined Its always nice to have groups like this on the internet
thanks
Yes only certain ships can jump second which game are you playing

oh sorry wc-privateer I think i figured out jumping from one jump port to another is that i need a jump drive to use jump points I didnt see it in the shop at first.

oh sorry wc-privateer I think i figured out jumping from one jump port to another is that i need a jump drive to use jump points I didnt see it in the shop at first.

Yes, in Privateer you need to equip a jump drive to travel between different star systems. You activate it while your ship is within the 'bubble' around the jump node. The game will let you accept missions that have nav points in other star systems even if you don't have a jump drive, so just make sure when you are first starting out that you only accept missions in the Troy system until you've earned enough credits.

I assume you are referring to cargo capacity?

Each ship can support a certain number of cargo units. 1 item is 1 unit. You can see your ship's capacity by using C for the computer and pressing the, "MAN" button for the Manifest. Items are listed by catagory. Each ship has set maximum limits but you can purchase a cargo expansion device at the ship dealer. Only the Centurion does not support a cargo expansion. Use M during space flight to view your cargo manifest.

Keep the questions coming!

Back