Hard Copy?

Stone48420

Spaceman
Sorry to make a new thread its been pretty intense the last few days around here. I usually read every new post but lately I just havn't been able to keep up with you all. Anyways on to the point Im asking is EA going to release a dvd case or put it into a arcade series release. I most certainly will download it the first day it comes out but it would be nice to have physical copy of the game to add to my collection.

Once again Im sorry if this had been covered already I don't think Ill be able to keep up with all the chatter around here.

There aren't any plans to release it in hard copy... but there has already been one 'collection' of Xbox Live Arcade games released, so it's *possible* that EA might choose to do something similar in the future (that's no guarantee, though).

Besides which you'd still not get your full money's worth unless you played online...*

* LOAF, ChrisReid... would that be an accurate statement?

Besides which you'd still not get your full money's worth unless you played online...*

* LOAF, ChrisReid... would that be an accurate statement?

"Money's worth" might be an odd way to put it if you already have a 360. Each individual single player mode (the cool Midway defense for one, even Meteors is a relaxing time-eater) is larger than some entire Arcade games released by other developers on the service. The question is whether or not you're getting the full experience that Arena has to offer if you only play offline, and that answer is no - there are some amazing things only available online.

Back