happy 4th

Flash

Spaceman
ok well i am not gona get to post this tomarrow but happy 4th everyone hope you have a good one.

Many Wing Commanders...and many of the CZers to boot...aren't from America. Some celebrate the holiday 10 days after this (Bastille Day), and Deutsch only knows what the guys in Germany celebrate.

Still, happy 4th.

[Edited by Nep Parth on 07-03-2001 at 23:40]

yep I express same sentaments to all americans. To any british, you should look on this day as a day of shame, and all i can say is HAHAHAHAHA

Yep the day where the british get beaten by there own colonies :)

[Edited by Hawk on 07-04-2001 at 01:54]

As an American I thank you.:) France, thank you for the Statue of Liberty and sorry for Euro-Disney.:eek:

Originally posted by Johnl12
As an American I thank you. France, thank you for the Statue of Liberty and sorry for Euro-Disney.:eek:

As a Frenchman living very near from EuroDisney, I accept your apologies :) ... And hail to the long France/USA friendship ! Happy 4th July !

Originally posted by Sadic
As a Frenchman living very near from EuroDisney, I accept your apologies
Wow... you live at Marne-la-Vallée? Cool! :cool:
I live next to the Eiffel Tower, also very nice... ;)

Happy 4th of July!

lived? maybe he just goes to college there or something, i personally dont like montreal. scary province there in quobec. hehe

happy 4th! ill let you know that it snowed in canada day and it rained in independance day! Sucks huh? lol

I study in Montreal, à la fac of McGill University... just completed my first year...

But I still "officially" reside in Paris... I've been living in French capital since 1990... :)

I like July fourth because Fireworks are fun. And also I like parades, which sometimes occur.

Also...
Originally posted by Hawk
Yep the day where the british get beaten by there own colonies :)
Isn't entirely accurate. The fourth of July is the date on which the Continental Congress ratified the Declaration of Independence. That whole winning the revolution and all that didn't happen until a little later.

[Edited by Frosty on 07-04-2001 at 15:46]

It wasnt until a wee tad later that the whole breaking off from England thing occured...

Yay!!! America rules!!! also,, you French like those new Charles de Gualle-class Carriers? Those aren't to bad.

what is that s'posed to mean, Rampage? The Essex-class served for many years as an excellent carrier! They paved the road the Nimitz-class now walk on! (P.S. I wasn't being sarcastic about the Charles de Gualles...)

I will have to admit that the Wasp class was just built wrong. tsk, tsk.

[Edited by Essex on 07-05-2001 at 00:08]

Back