gun energy?

TurboTim07

Rear Admiral
gun refire rates?

just one very important (to me) question. how does the game do gun firing rates? do they add them together like Prophecy and SO or do they do them individually like WC4 and WC3? like will four lasers fire at the same rate at two lasers?

TurboTim07 said:
just one very important (to me) question. how does the game do gun firing rates? do they add them together like Prophecy and SO or do they do them individually like WC4 and WC3? like will four lasers fire at the same rate at two lasers?
Try it to find out for sure. If I remember how I did this, each individual gun has its own timer to see when it can fire next. But guns fire in pairs automatically. If there's only enough energy to fire one of the two, then one will fire, if I recall.

eddieb said:
Try it to find out for sure. If I remember how I did this, each individual gun has its own timer to see when it can fire next. But guns fire in pairs automatically. If there's only enough energy to fire one of the two, then one will fire, if I recall.
Yes, that's correct. The timers will reset so everything fires together when sufficient energy is available. You can increase the refire rate by buying a gun cooler (only available when you start RF).

Happy Camper said:
Yes, that's correct. The timers will reset so everything fires together when sufficient energy is available. You can increase the refire rate by buying a gun cooler (only available when you start RF).

wrong game.

is there a way to change it where the guns can fire alternately and then if you want your guns to fire at the same time you can syncronize them using ctrl-g like the other games?

TurboTim07 said:
wrong game.

is there a way to change it where the guns can fire alternately and then if you want your guns to fire at the same time you can syncronize them using ctrl-g like the other games?

Not currently, although that wouldn't be too hard to add.

Back