Gold Codec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaal Dornick

Spaceman
Hello,
I accidently downloaded a spyware/pop-up program named "Gold Codec"; a Trojan designed to look like a media program and I acan not remove it. Can someone help me?

Thanks

I'm looking forward to playing MGS 4 once it doesn't cost me 660 dollars to do so. :p

Well, there is always Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for the PSP.
It seems to be a really good game... And it covers the time between MGS3 and the original Metal Gear for the MSX.

Yeah I read about it and would really like to play it. However I also don't own a PSP and don't want to spend 300 dollars to play that one. If Sony would finally reduce the price I might jump on board, but so far I haven't seen any games worth purchasing the system for. MGSPO is one of the few that have caught my interest at all.

I assume you're referring to Replay, but it doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe if I already had a PSP, but I certainly wouldn't buy one for it. If the PSP had a pricedrop I might consider picking one up, but for now, I'm holding off.

Don't be ridiculous, of course Wing Commander appeals to me. I love WC on the PC. I don't enjoy the SNES version as much, and don't want to spend several hundred dollars on a system just to play a port that I've already played on another system already.

Or am I mistaken and this is a port from the PC version to the PSP? Either way I wouldn't buy a PSP just to play it but I'm curious. If I had more money I'd shell out of course, or if I already had a PSP. But right now I have higher priorities than splurging on a system that I will seldom use.

I don't see why any yelling is necessary at all, "politely" or otherwise. But alright. :confused:

Well, I do love Wing Commander a lot, but I'm not interested in Replay as a gaming experience, because I loathe the SNES controls. I might buy a copy one day, whenever I have a PSP, because it might help convince EA to make more old games compilations, but I'd probably play it as often as I play my SNES Wing Commander Cartridges: never. Really, I'd rather play the whole series on the PC (or even the PS2) 3 times in a row than booting the SNES versions ever again. The SNES port was a pretty impressive technical feat, but the limitations of the SNES in relation to the pc version are way too much for me to handle. And why would I play the worse version when I can play the better one on 17" screen machine with awesome sound?

Well, I do love Wing Commander a lot, but I'm not interested in Replay as a gaming experience, because I loathe the SNES controls. I might buy a copy one day, whenever I have a PSP, because it might help convince EA to make more old games compilations, but I'd probably play it as often as I play my SNES Wing Commander Cartridges: never. Really, I'd rather play the whole series on the PC (or even the PS2) 3 times in a row than booting the SNES versions ever again. The SNES port was a pretty impressive technical feat, but the limitations of the SNES in relation to the pc version are way too much for me to handle. And why would I play the worse version when I can play the better one on 17" screen machine with awesome sound?

Exactly how I feel. If I already had a PSP and some extra cash I'd buy it and give it a go. But it would get used as much as my GBA Prophecy. I booted that up about 3 times since I got it.

Edited- Actually I'll just drop it. We're not going to constructively argue anything. I have my reasons and you don't agree and think I'm an idiot, fair enough. I'll let this die before this ends up with me being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back