Game Programmer Needed

matthew954

Spaceman
Ok we need help, with the programming of our new mod. So far there are only 2 of us on the development team. And neither of us can program to save our lives. I can design spacecraft and stations and soforth, and a writer writing the story. If anyone is interested please PM me.

You don't need scripting for most simple missions, so make some of those first. I've also got lots of sample missions, and references to what you need to read to learn how to script.

Ok we need help, with the programming of our new mod. So far there are only 2 of us on the development team. And neither of us can program to save our lives. I can design spacecraft and stations and soforth, and a writer writing the story. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Like Eddie said you don't really need scripting when your getting started. Scripting allows the polish though, having characters talk at a certain time, setting mission objectives to failed, allowing pilots to eject. :D You'd probably have to make a file or two when first setting up the campaign and when adding missions to that campaign, but that's rather simple (pretty much copy and past then replace a few words). You'd also probably want to post some information about the project if your serious about attracting people.

Back