Funny Link

Damm I'm always late with this stuff. :eek:

Ok Guys, use this thread if you have anyother new Funny Links, WC Related or not

And that's only chapter 2. The whole thing is online here. Byydo made it for the CIC's second birthday and it was the first Wing Commander fan project to be completed.

Last edited:
I'm another person who's five years late as this was the first time I've seen this. What Greek school did Hercules go to? It was strangely difficult to understand Hercules, since as a Greek speaker myself, those words just did not make sense (in Greek of course, not English :p ). The whole thing with Mr. T was... interesting.

Hey MS you remember that Fanta site they had on TLR ages ago, where you could make your own Add :D

luminon said:
I'm another person who's five years late as this was the first time I've seen this. What Greek school did Hercules go to? It was strangely difficult to understand Hercules, since as a Greek speaker myself, those words just did not make sense (in Greek of course, not English :p ). The whole thing with Mr. T was... interesting.

As you already figured out, Byddo just used Greek letters, but wrote the text in English. For anyone else with difficulties, here's the "translation" (with best thanks to AABBY OCR software):
Hello Mr. T, I am Hercules, and I am here to help you defeat the Kilrathi with my superhuman strength and heart of gold.

Ah, the mr.T craze of eons past... there was a pretty funny half-life vs mrT crossover floating around too.

Back