Frontier - Prelude to Darkness

A Nice Comparison

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me posting an early test scene of Frontier on youtube in early 2008. It was all in 2D before I learned 3D modelling. Part 7 contains that very same scene so now I've been able to redo it completely. The difference is pretty major.

2008pic.jpg

2009pic.jpg

Thought that might be interesting :)

Website

Cheers,

Lew

Rank Badges

Yeah I have a system of ranks and other badges, I been thinking about making a chart. Will do at some stage definately :)

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, but what I have seen is pretty damned impressive.

Excellent work.

Ranks Chart - Officers

I love this stuff so far. Do you have a chart of rank insignia and badges made up for quick reference?

Hey Sylvester, had some spare time on my hands so went ahead and did an officers rank chart, I'll do an enlisted one soon and also a medal and badge one.

UNION-OFFICER-RANKSmid2.jpg

www.ardament.com

Part 7 Released!

Hey Everyone, Part 7 is here - the story continues at a bit faster pace as the invasion group has arrived at Toyr'Diablo, thus there's finally a bit more action in this one! I hope you all like it.

Part 7 Here

p7a.jpg

p7abc1.jpg

p7abc.jpg

p7abcd.jpg

p7ab.jpg

Part 7 Here

Website here

Thanks again for the support from everyone!

Lew

Part 9 is released!

Part 9 is out, a lack of space combat in this one, however it does have elements which are crucial to the story.

Hope you enjoy it, see it here

Chief-Casey.jpg

p9b.jpg

p9f.jpg

Part 10 is here

Part 10 (double-digits now) is finished and on youtube.

p10a.jpg

There were some action scenes I had planned on fitting into this part however it looks like I rang outta time, so hopefully I shall be able to fit them into Part 11.

This part is a bit more about setting up plot elements, so I hope you like it :).

Lew

Part 11 Released

I decided to release Part 11 now and Part 12 in a week's time when it's ready. I was really hoping to get the space battle in this one, but looks like that'll have to wait for Part 12.

p11i.jpg

See it here.

I decided to release Part 11 now and Part 12 in a week's time when it's ready. I was really hoping to get the space battle in this one, but looks like that'll have to wait for Part 12.

Cool! I've been saving up watching the last few episodes so I can watch them all in one chunck.

Great! You should really be making money off of this. you should think up some CafePress merchandise.

Maybe in the future, I'll be able to make Flash games for you too (maybe a simple space combat game or something like that).

Great! You should really be making money off of this. you should think up some CafePress merchandise.

Maybe in the future, I'll be able to make Flash games for you too (maybe a simple space combat game or something like that).

That'd be really cool (the flash games) :) On the website there are some merchandise with cafepress - all profit goes toward my 3d animation course I'm doing next year.

Part 12 is here

Part 12 is here, featuring the 'The First Battle of Toyr'diablo'

p12c.jpg

Hope you like it. See it here.

Awesome.

If it's not personal, do you sell a lot of merch on your CafePress? I had one open, but I never found a way to market my items (I don't draw too well either).

Just finished watching part 12. Another Grade A performance.

Awesome.

If it's not personal, do you sell a lot of merch on your CafePress? I had one open, but I never found a way to market my items (I don't draw too well either).

Just finished watching part 12. Another Grade A performance.

That's ok gamesfuhrer - at the moment, only 2 items have been purchased from the shop - a frontier coffee cup and a froniter hoodie - both by me ;)

New Trailer

As I now have alot more footage to use, I have been able to finally put together a full trailer for Frontier rather than the early teasers which only used footage from Part 1. Am also looking forward to WC Saga's full Trailer too.

p12d.jpg

As always, hope you like it.

See it here.

Back