Freespace2 demo

overmortal

Bearded Person
Hey, I've been looking around for a bit, and I can't seem to find a place that actually still has the demo for Freespace2. I've never played it, but the screenshots from WCSaga have piqued my curiosity. Does anyone know where I can actually get a working download for the demo? Preferably someplace where I don't have to sell my soul or open myself for excessive spam? Thanks.

overmortal said:
Hey, I've been looking around for a bit, and I can't seem to find a place that actually still has the demo for Freespace2. I've never played it, but the screenshots from WCSaga have piqued my curiosity. Does anyone know where I can actually get a working download for the demo? Preferably someplace where I don't have to sell my soul or open myself for excessive spam? Thanks.

Hmmm, the FS2 demo really really sucked ass (which paved way for the retail release). You might want to download the mock Saga demo that Starman compiled for April Fools, it's a complete package which you don't need a demo.

Actually that is me :) . But because I am a very quiet guy, I don't have access to
PM yet (at least I think so) . But you can PM me at HLP-Forum (User : Starman01), if
you registered there.

Eh, what's your e-mail? I'm basically looking for some instructions. I have a ship model that I want to import into FS2, but I'm very inexperienced with the game in general. (I played the Saga demo, btw. That was . . . quite odd.)

overmortal said:
Eh, what's your e-mail? I'm basically looking for some instructions. I have a ship model that I want to import into FS2, but I'm very inexperienced with the game in general. (I played the Saga demo, btw. That was . . . quite odd.)

It's more of a mockery then a demo.

I have started building the real demo these days. Will take some time, but you will
be all suprised when it's finshed. :)

Mail me at : starman001@web.de

This is only my spam-adress, but I will check it the next few days (and tell you my
real one then). If you wish (and if it isn't needed very urgently) , you can send me
your model and I make it FS2-ready for you).

Back