Fralthi II Q

I've always kind of figured it was either center line (in the "hole"), or that the big red emitter was the bay.

The dreadnought has a "WC3" style fly through bay in one of its lumpy segments.

I think that red glowing thing is the same thing that the dreadnought has four of on the arms in the front, but what those are I don't know. The back part is also covered with windows. I'll just have to remove the windows somewhere.

Edit: Now I know. I can make a runway in that trench, like on the conqordia, then there can be a small hangar in that tiny back part.

Besides the carrier and dreadnaught isn't the light destroyer then only other capship you can see the flight deck on?

I remember trying for a while once to try and fly through it, but it's so small it's a pain in the ass.

Ok that's what I thought. Doesn't it run perpendicular to the way the ship moves? I remember it being this tiny box looking hole.

wc3lightdestroyer.jpg

You can sort of see it in the Ship Database picture... the darker area on the lower rear section is the right side entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, space carriers don't need hangars necessarly on the front and/or back, since there's no wind. Well, there is motion, but who cares.

Back