Flight of the Excalibur (desktop bg)

Oh, I meant the photo he used in the background... but yeah, the excalibur's great too. I've just said that before :)

It looks great. Only thing that bugs me is the pilot. His arms seem a little... inhuman? They just look too thin or something.

Probably because the pilot is a low-poly model for the fighter, and I'm not very skilled at making humanoid figures yet. :(

Oh well, the image is supposed to focus more on the image as a whole, in my attempt to duplicate an aerial photo like those you see taken by NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center.

Originally posted by Cam
Probably because the pilot is a low-poly model for the fighter, and I'm not very skilled at making humanoid figures yet. :(

Oh well, the image is supposed to focus more on the image as a whole, in my attempt to duplicate an aerial photo like those you see taken by NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center.

Well in that case it is a perfect model. The whole movie thing had slipped my mind. Sort of like dogging a FW190, only to find you ran out of .50 on that straffing run you did 5 minutes ago (Oh that CFS3 is so mean!). But hey, if you can find someone who can model people well, I wouldn't mind a hot chick rubbing herself on in while in hanger, ALA hot rod magazines.

/me bows down to cam's greatness

hey cam do u have a site with all your stuff on?
cos that ones amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!

(pretty please next one be a morningstar or sabre :D)

Back