File request...

TheFraix

Vice Admiral
I've noticed that at the wcnews ftp site several old news files are still there.

I'm looking for the Wing Commander Movie unedited B-roll clip... anyway I may get it?

I dont know either, but the name and who said it just makes me imagine some kind of dessert in indonesia ;)

b-roll is just the movie scraps filmed to give the editor options.

You know, how when they do interviews and such, and the guy keeps going on, but the picture switches to another view or something else slightly more interestrng.

Of course, when applied to a movie, it's not "deleted scenes", but more of extra footage taped just in case. And extra footage is always good!

No, it's not online and I don't have a digitized copy anymore. It was about as far from interesting as you can get, though.

Couldn't be any less interesting than the DVD packaging, or the DVD itself :) (it's about the plainest looking DVD I've ever seen... almost amateurish).

Hey...

WC movie DVD still contained nice music accompanying the menus, animatic menus...
movie trailer, and two TV spots.

So it isn't just that plain... just tastes like vanilla. :)

Which reminds of me of this little fan project I have in mind. ;)

Originally posted by Worf
Couldn't be any less interesting than the DVD packaging, or the DVD itself :) (it's about the plainest looking DVD I've ever seen... almost amateurish).

It was a fairly early release (circa 1999).

If you want a really nice release of the WC Movie on DVD, go for the Japanese R2 version...

Well, still. I've got DVDs from that era with much more attractive packaging... and I want my fill of extras above and beyond director's commentary and such...

Too bad there's no market for a "special edition" version...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

If you want a really nice release of the WC Movie on DVD, go for the Japanese R2 version...

What is different with that one?

Back