Favourite WC3 FMV sequence

Favourite WC3 FMV scene?

• Intro

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Destruction of the Behemoth

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Excalibur test flight (Bombing run) on Kilrathi base(3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Temblar Bomb run on Kilrah (3DO/ Deleted scene)

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was under the impression that he kicks the bed frame too.

-AD

Memories

Just thinking about that old scene makes me giggle :D

You know what another good scene would have been to have on this poll?? The 2nd Ejection Chew-Out, where Captain Eisen really tears into Blair. My friends and I used to eject on purpous, just to watch that hilarious sequence....

"You think I got elves in the back building these things!? You should log some time in the simulator... YOU COULD USE IT!!"

Where is my old copy of Wing Commander III... :D ?

You don't go ditching your craft because of a little trouble MR! Makes me wonder where you learned how to fly!

ahhh, the good old days. RIP Captain Eisen.:(

*sigh* I'm getting all teary eyed. I would have much liked to meet Jason Bernard in person. Damned shame it's too late now.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
He did kick the bed frame, hence the reason why his bed moved.

Incorrect. Not only does he kick the wall behind Flash's head, he also pushes the Victory .5 degrees off-course by using is incredible Jedi power sumo flash hell devil's screwdriver sushi-malt kick!

I was actually trying that time. The music from Mulholland Drive is starting to get to me. :(

The destruction of the Behemoth/Angel's death sequence was excellent. As was Hobbes's explanation as to why he betrayed Blair.

That was Todd "Maniac" Marshall who said that. Not "Flash" Dillon.

What!?

What're you guys talking about? Is this some FMV sequence I missed... or is this from that Wing Commander 4.123, etc, etc?

... which, by the way, was very funny.

You can DL the "Behind the Screens" segment that came with the WCIII Bradygames Strategy Guide CD from the 'Files' section here on WCnews.com

Back