Favourite character

Your Favourite Player Character

• Blair

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Casey

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Grayson Burrows (Privateer)

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lev Arris (Privateer 2: The Darkening)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard to Say

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Edfilho said:
It seems people can't understand that this poll refers only to the player characters... Of course the poll creator simply forgot Grayson Burrows (brownhair from P1) and Lev Arris.

Poll tweaked to better reflect the original poster's intent, and Priv/Priv2 player characters added.

(Don't ask me to change votes, though, you're shit out of luck for that. :p )

"Y'all"? Whut is yew, a redneck?

"If you've ever been accused of lying through your tooth, you might be a redneck."

Jeff Foxworthy

;) :) :D

Ridgerunner said:
"Y'all"? Whut is yew, a redneck?

It's a convenient term, "proper" English lacking an appropriate second-person inclusive term. Using it makes me a redneck no more than using "bloody" (as I do on occasion) makes me British.

That said, you obviously haven't looked over at the "Location" field entry to the left of each post.

i thought always angel was funny in wc2 when you flew with her; "oui, mon ami". hehehe... sound rather stupid if you ask me.

favorite pilot? hm, always thought Flint was a interesting character, vegabond were kind of mystical, maniac was funny, hobbes did not say much in wc3, flash was annoying (nothing wrong about itm perfect for the character), cobra was also a intresting character. Blair was best i guess, followed by vegabond, maniac and flint.

hunter reminds me of stingrey in wc2......

Death said:
It's a convenient term, "proper" English lacking an appropriate second-person inclusive term.
One of the things that makes Hebrew such a nice language....

Anyway, I liked the guy from Strike Commander.

Of course Flint wasn't a player-character, but still: I think you might want to adjust your screen colors because she seemed to clearly be a brunette to me.

LIES!!! She'll always be a redhead to me. Of course I can't adjust my screen colors from ten years ago so she'll just have to remain a redhead in my mind. ;)

Back