Favorite Wing Commander Movie Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? I'm not that petty. I just wasn't sure if he meant controversial or not.

"(look at "favorite real life quotes" if your wondering what lit a fire under me)"

Real Life quotes, hey? Well, I'll put my two cents worth in there in a minute, but I'll say this here: Will a war on Iraq be brutal? Yes, it will, and as much as EVERYONE wishes otherwise, innocent people will probably die. (And I think whichever country at fault should pay a million dollars to the family's victims, for those wondering about those who might get caught in the crossfire). Is war unprincipled? The ball is in Iraq's court now. It's their decision whether they want war or not, or whether to try and negotiate or not. Plus, Saddam Hussain is in league with the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden (so we are led to believe), and with apologies to Plague for saying so, that would be enough for Bush to go war wacky and want to use nuclear weapons, the same as he said he would on the afternoon or evening of September 11th against the country who organised the terrorist acts.

BTW why you post the same thing in 2 threads?
And what is this new thing : ¨Go to xxxx thread and see what i think¨ or ¨ read the xxxx thread to see my opinion¨

Well, I made a quick comment in one post, and thought it was good to say in the other as well, so I included it. As for referring to what I saw at a anti war protest, I didn't think it was important enough to quote, but I pointed those who wanted to know what I had to say in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back