Favorite all time movie

I warn you, that movie is near-documentary realism towards it's depictions of rape, sex, murder and disembowelment.

Originally posted by Aries
well, on movies that we almost cry on, the end of gladiator hands down.

Personally I feel that Gladiator was a waste of my time. It was to slow. I mean I like a good story and plot but from all the hype I heard...it just didn't live up to my expectations. This may sound cruel but when Russell Crowe died I was more on the verge of laughter than tears because I was so eager for the movie to be over.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
Personally I feel that Gladiator was a waste of my time. It was to slow. I mean I like a good story and plot but from all the hype I heard...it just didn't live up to my expectations. This may sound cruel but when Russell Crowe died I was more on the verge of laughter than tears because I was so eager for the movie to be over.

Personally I didn't feel that way twords Gladiator. I heard others that said the same thing and even thow it didn't make me cry when Russell Crowe died but it didn't make me almost laugh considering I think that Crowe is one of those actors thats good at there profession but are total loosers irl.

Damn can anyone remember his charecters name without looking at the box? I remember it being way to complex and long :D

Originally posted by T8H3X11

Personally I didn't feel that way about Gladiator. I know people that said the same thing about you on the topic of how slow the movie went. At the end it didnt make me cry or want to laugh when Russell Crowe's charecter dies. Considering his one of those actors that I think they are good at there profession but suck irl.

Hey can anyone remember his charecter's name off hand without looking at the box? I just remember it started with Maxumas and rest was way to long to remember :D

As far as a movie powerful enough to make ME cry, the subject matter needs to be pretty specific.

Uncommon Valor, when Sailor says to the POW, We're taking you home. and the POW says
"Home for real?" I bawl like a baby.

If I can make it through The World Is Not Enough, I can make it through Nemesis.

Originally posted by Stryker
Close that sounds formillar but I dunno about the spelling I dont have my copy with me now a friend of mine is barrowing it :(

Where's he taking it?;)

You said he was "barrowing" it. I thought you meant as in "wheelbarrow", as in taking it somewhere, hence, the question "Where's he taking it?"

Originally posted by TopGun
Who's goning to watch Star Trek: Nemeis?

Would love to but I don't drive and got no money at the moment. Maybe my mom will spring for it over christmas when I go home again. (She's a Star Trek nut.)

well, i first thought it was the romulans, but then the preview said something about the bad guys being from beyond the gaxley or something like that
and its about time for Picard. TNG was on for like 7 years or around there and i can't remember Picard ever getting the girl. he had a thing for the doctor but that's about it. Kirk had a different girl damn near every episode

Originally posted by Aries
I can't remember Picard ever getting the girl. he had a thing for the doctor but that's about it. Kirk had a different girl damn near every episode

Yep Kirk was the futuristic pimp :D and Picard was just a diffrent style then Kirk. But I agree, its about time.

Back