Excalibur Paint Job for Movie

This one Cam?

logotigres.jpg

TopGun, the first one you have is the Squadron patch. The second one is the Squadron insignia for the aircraft. Although it's slightly different than the one I'm used to seeing. I think that the insignia that you have is the Squadron's original, and it was changed slightly to the one I've seen. The one I saw was the same tiger, flying (tearing) through a Chinese Air Force insignia, tearing a Japanese flag with it's front claws. I think he had an Uncle Sam hat too, because I remember a U.S. flag reference of some type...

I'm positive about the tearing of the Japanese flag, though. I think that the signifigance of the insignia I described was that the U.S. was striking at the Japanese "through" the Chinese Air Force. Pretty ingenious, actually.

What?!
Canadian heavy bomber squadron is evolving!
Canadian heavy bomber squadron has evolved to...
Canadian night fighter squadron!
Give a name to Canadian night fighter squadron (y/n)?
Canadrian night fighter squadron is trying to learn...
NIGHT STRIKE
... but it can only learn four moves!
Delete move to make room for NIGHT STRIKE?
Canadian night fighter squadron has forgotten BOMB STUFF...
... and learned NIGHT STRIKE!

Except when it's a night fighter squadron... then knowing how to bomb at night may not be helpful...

Originally posted by TopGun
This one Cam?

logotigres.jpg

Man, just a little bit of work and that could turn into a Calvin & Hobbes "Flying Tiger" (a la when C would get home from school & H would pounce...)

Back