Excalibur Paint Job for Movie

the "O" was in refferance to a previous post by a fan of Michigan U.
mainly, I'm an OSU fan.

GO BUCKs!!!!

Originally posted by Ripper
The scheme with the blue ROCKS! The yellow stripe..... is it for all of them, or are you telling the bad guys to gang up on the leader....

As far as the squadron thing goes, the front left side seems kinda blank and wanting....how about a squadron insignia or something to go there?

For more ideas, check out WWII squadron markings, and stuff like the Navy's old VF-84 squadron. They were the ones with the big skull and crossbones on the tail.

Dare ya to do a Blue Angels Excalibur!:D

WHOAH!!! Do that!!! That I'd like to see! Thunderbird's one would be cool too

-Concordia

LOL guys, if anything, I would do a Snowbirds paint scheme first. However I do not have the time to spend on something that's not relevant to my projects. Thanks for the suggestions though, I may do those later on. Hehe

No i´m pretty dumb to use those programs.

But i have a question: is possible to change the skins of the SO´s ships, and add new ones just like the one that Cam made (of course if someone make it), it´s easy?

I'm not sure, most likey you can, but you better ask one of the others (I don't really model in Wing Commander)

Originally posted by Concordia
Thunderbird's one would be cool too

-Concordia

Pfffftttt. Thunderbirds are the Second Team.

SNOWBIRDS???? What's old folks got to do with it?:D

Originally posted by Ghost

But i have a question: is possible to change the skins of the SO´s ships, and add new ones just like the one that Cam made (of course if someone make it), it´s easy?

Yeah you can change the textures if you want... if you want to modify a texture, just pull it out of the .tre, convert it into something useful, edit it, convert it back and stick it in the mat directory with it's original name...

Snowbirds rule!!!

I'm going to add the bottom of the mouth too, heheh it's gonna rock.

I think I might have some personalized nose paintjobs too, like markings for number of kills, naked girls, etc.

I saw the Thunderbirds do their demonstration at our airshow. No offense to any fans, but I must say, when compared to the Snowbirds, the Thunderbirds SUCK.

The close flyby manoeuvers they perform, we saw the show from off center, the planes fly past each other on the side, so it only appears as if they fly within feet of each other, it's not real! Much of their other stunts were the same.

When we saw the Snowbirds perform their dangerous flybys and formation flying, it was indeed authentic. (I suppose that's why one of the pilots died during practicing)

:(

Cam, at the risk of sounding stupid, who ARE the Snowbirds? Are they the aerobatic team for another country besides the US? If so, which one?

Fair enough. Not being Canadian I had no idea who they were :)

The only national aerobatic teams I've heard of are the Thunderbirds (USAF), Blue Angels (USN), Red Arrows (UK), Roulettes (Australia) and Blue Impulse (Japan)

Never heard of the Russian Knights? :)

They fly SU-27s with blue/red/white paint jobs. Those planes are HUGE. LOL

I thought that they were dead or out of the Air Force, in each Airshow a Su-27 crash and kill people.

Back