End Run, The Movie?

climber

Spaceman
I have often thought that End Run would have made a much better movie than the WC one that was made. The question is who would make the film come alive. I have thought about it and I reckon that these would do it for me.

Captain O'brien - Gene Hackman
Bondarevsky - Cuba Gooding Jr
Svetlana - Marissa Tomei
Doomsday - Ving Rhames (after a wee diet)
Old Tolwyn - As the games
Little Tolwyn (lone wolf) - Paul Bettiny.

Who have I missed? anyone got any good ideas?

Paul Bettany is definately a good choice. However, I'd rather not picture Cuba in any kind of WC role.

Cap - Mr. Celofane
Bonda - Chandler Bing
Svetlana - Sveltana from friends
Doomsday - Vin Diesel
Old Tolwyn - Tolwyn, dude
New Tolwyn - James Spader

wc2bear.gif

cubagooding.jpg

The resemblence is uncanny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a splendid idea! How about we actually get someone with Russian ancestry to play the character with the Russian name. Logical? Maybe. Realistic? That's more like it!

Bondarevsky is from southern russia I don't know if he's really cuba gooding jr dark though...

I don't think that the actor's ancestory really matters, especially if the kind of migration between countries and continents we see in 20th century continues into the 27th. Besides, I've never heard it suggested that an actor needs to be Scottish to play MacBeth, or Danish to play Hamlet. :)

Best, Raptor

The likeness is uncanny Loaf. I don't see vin deisel in a wc role, not as doomsday. He does not have the age. Ving Rhames, he is the man. I think we have this nailed. Ok, 100 points to anyone who can get any of these people to comment on their new role in the film

Delance said:
Cap - Mr. Celofane
Bonda - Chandler Bing
Svetlana - Sveltana from friends
Doomsday - Vin Diesel
Old Tolwyn - Tolwyn, dude
New Tolwyn - James Spader

The idea of Vin Diesel as doomsday is a travesty! Come on, hes not the gloom and doom type!

Bandit LOAF said:
wc2bear.gif

cubagooding.jpg

The resemblence is uncanny.

I personally see no likeness... but thats just me, I wish they woulda put the Iceman in the movie, could ne 1 else have seen him portrayed by clint eastwood???

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, yes, yes, I am feeling that totally and unequivably. For the brits amongst us who see the XXXX adverts on the TV. I think any of those guys could be Hunter.

Vin diesel would be a total joke, I agree. He does not have the intesity.

Wow I guess I really hit home w/ the clint eastwood thing... the only character that I think was portrayed right on in the movie was Angel, Saffron Burrows did a spectacular Job, as she always does (especially in her latest role in Troy).

call me crazy, but i think Diesel would make a good Doomsday...

as for the rest of the list...I dunno...but Malcolm McDowell will always be Tolwyn...

F4U Corsair said:
I personally see no likeness... but thats just me, I wish they woulda put the Iceman in the movie, could ne 1 else have seen him portrayed by clint eastwood???

Sure there's a resemblence. They both look like kids.

Back