Easter Eggs in WC games

Sonntag

Spaceman
This might have been discussed before, but I just want to know whether there have been hidden Easter Eggs or Jokes in WC games or Privateer (apart from the end when talking to Admiral Terell)

Do such things exist?

I don't know if this counts, but at the end of WC3 (after the credits I believe), Maniac asks Blair, "Hey, aren't you that guy from Star Wars?" Probably just a blooper from the filming.

Originally posted by BlueSpider
I don't know if this counts, but at the end of WC3 (after the credits I believe), Maniac asks Blair, "Hey, aren't you that guy from Star Wars?" Probably just a blooper from the filming.

if i had wc3 i wouldhave known that :p

Yes that's an outtake from the movie, a joke by tom wilson (this is explained in The Making of WC3)
I was merely interested in, that's say, meeting some strange ship or something floating in space on a funny comm-message. In Secret Ops, if you click onto the right place onboard the TCS Cerberus,you get to hear strange alien noise...

Privateer 2 has the "strange unknown" ship in one of the SOS missions. The "strange unknown" ship is a Talon! But that too may not actually be an "Easter Egg" since the pilots manual shows the Talon and describes that you may encounter it and to report it to the CIS vehicle identification office.

RFB

Originally posted by Sonntag

Yes that's an outtake from the movie, a joke by tom wilson (this is explained in The Making of WC3)
I was merely interested in, that's say, meeting some strange ship or something floating in space on a funny comm-message. In Secret Ops, if you click onto the right place onboard the TCS Cerberus,you get to hear strange alien noise...

In the star of the confederation in one of the monitors

The Cerberus holo message just says "Prophecy". I don't think it's an alien voice.

In WC4, while the computer is scanning Blair, if you type "chicken", you'll see the 'joke' credits.

You can also do this in WC3, but I can't remember. Clicking on the points of the Confed star in the computer terminal, and then typing a word - can't remember...

There are also several 'cheats' in WCP/SO labelled as Easter eggs.

Back