Dynasty Warriors 6 - any of you going for it?

Hey yall!

Any of you Crius-ers going for DW6? Just wondering...trying to decide between buying that and buying either COW4 or The Orange Box as my next game to go with Halo 3 and Gears

It'd probably be good for you since it's different from all the other games you have mentioned there. Have you ever played the Dynasty Warriors games before? You might actually be better off with something like Samurai Warriors 2 (and Wing Commander Arena, of course), which is great and half the price now. I already have several games in the series for the 360, and I've got too much other stuff, so I'll probably wait.

On my ps2, I've got DW3, DW4, DW4E, DW5, and DW5E...and ROTK 8, ROTK 10...

I was debating it with myself last night, while looking at Amazon...$50 on Live points or $60+ on the new game...?

I imagine DW6 will either be a hit and there'll be copies on the used rack at Game Stop later this year or it'll be a bust and I'll be able to bargain bin shop for it in the future.

I'm more eager to get into XBLA at this point...followed by an interest in one of the following:

C.O.D. 4 or Orange Box or BioShock or Mass Effect

I was debating it with myself last night, while looking at Amazon...$50 on Live points or $60+ on the new game...?

You can do both. Orochi and Samurai Warriors 2 Empires are also less than $50, and you can buy much smaller XBox marketplace point quantities via xbox.com.

Back