Dune: Part Two (updated new release date 3/1/2024)

st3lt3k

Rear Admiral
Dune: Part Two | Official Trailers

The first official trailer for Dune: Part Two (2:24 and released a month ago)

The second official trailer (3:03, released today and with Christopher Walken)

release date 3/15/2024

Last edited:
I cant wait. Hopefully it will be great, there have been a lot of terrible movies this year as a whole

Its gonna be awesome. And the movie's overall story progression, in particular the ending, will probably alienate quite a few people who fail to get the actual plot. Not too different to a certain Tagaryn queen I reckon... (yes, I know the later seasons had problems but not related to that plotline's ending).

Wife and i got tickets for imax. Going to spend the night in our city and have a fancy dinner

Villeneuve revealed that if his adaptation of “Messiah” does happen, the third film would be his last in the “Dune” franchise. “After that the books become more… esoteric,” he said.

No Children?
After the miniseries I can't imagine it any other way, and it does actually complete the narrative arc of the previous book.

So far reviewers seem impressed

I know probably most don't care about the box office but I've always found numbers and math interesting, when this was first announced I thought it would obviously do better then the first because it's not a day and day release on HBO Max, so I was guessing 500 to 600 million. But now after all the hype and reviews gushing about it, and critics who never agree on anything like a Grace Randolph and a critical drinker, both love this movie; now I think it's floor is 700 million and it's celling most likely is 850 million with an outside chance of it hitting a billion dollars which would be amazing. Either way even at 700 million that's a huge hit and definitely would green light a third Sequel and hopefully we finally get the HBO show about the Bene Gesserit. What do you guys think?

Back