Due to health reasons...

QuailPilot

Spaceman
Hey guys, I'm going to (and have been) in and out of the hospital. It's gotten to the point where my gallbladder is going to be removed, and they are trying to save my liver. I've tried to keep up, but it's getting difficult, since their computers don't let patients email.

So some one can hop in for me, in Scenario 2.

See ya guys in a bit.

Get well soon, Quailpilot, we need our Garga 2 sub-pack leader back! That sounds pretty serious! All the best wishes.

With your permission, Ironduke/Quailpilot, I'll take over piloting all of Garga wing, since I'm "training" on the Jalkehi anyway.

I will relinquish it if anyone else wants to take it, or if someone from our team dies.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you and await your return to the cockpit! And like the others have already said: Get well soon!

Gallbladder removal isn't what it use to be. Its a much simpler out patient surgery. If its affecting your liver - though I'm no Bones McCoy - theres a good chance removing it will bring health back to your liver quickly. You're not the first person I've seen go through this.

Best of luck.

I know about health problems that's for sure, as most of use can relate...Everything will turn out good so feel better, I think one of the worst things in this situation and any situation is going nuts over he "What If's?" just keep a level head and things will turn out just fine, I'm sure of it :)

Gallbladder removal isn't what it use to be. Its a much simpler out patient surgery. If its affecting your liver - though I'm no Bones McCoy - theres a good chance removing it will bring health back to your liver quickly. You're not the first person I've seen go through this.

Best of luck.

Ya I'm not to worried about the removal.

It's the liver transplant thats gonna happen which has me a little more worried.

Thanks for all the get well soons.

Yeah, get well soon. This all sounds pretty awful... but if you have to have a major organ transplanted, the liver is just about your best choice.

Man, that sounds rough -- best of luck to you and I hope everything works out swiftly and well.

Back