Dubav-class Light Carrier (lost WC art)

indeed, but I am not willing to talk about it right now. At best you visit the great website compiled by psych, namely the Fleet Tactics website.

Hehe... *mildly miffed @ modmakers for holding out on us*

Still, its going to be awesome having a sudden slew of brand-new kittie and ConFleet ships running around.

We're not releasing anything until it's 100% done and squared away. Reason is because we're had an internal leak, in which a certain little dipshit revealed some of our info before we were finished releasing it. It caused a lot of problems with us because 1) we weren't finished with the model 2) the info was out in the open and info was clearly wrong and we had to do damage control to tell "yes, that info was wrong and we werent' finished" before someone got a bad first impression of the project 3) it wasted our time.

*peers through his sniper scope at Bob McDob*

zohrath_1 said:
That ship would look awesome in a high-poly version! ;)

then wgar are you waiting for, master Zohrath? I haven't talked to you for ages ;) *thinks about the Bluepoint Station*

I'm incredibly busy right now, so no 3d for a while yet. Besides, if Cam's gonna make one, it'll look better than anything I can do.

zohrath_1 said:
I'm incredibly busy right now, so no 3d for a while yet. Besides, if Cam's gonna make one, it'll look better than anything I can do.

yeah, but he will not release it for publich use as far as I know, in case he is going to make one :(

Zohrath your models are still very good no matter what you say. I remember your Arrow, it was great.

If I made the Kilrathi light carrier it would only be as part of the backdrop for my movie. You're welcome to do your own though for public release! I'm sure other WC fan artists would love to use it too if you did.

Other wc artists? Let's see, there's you, me and...ummm...can't think of another that does high-res stuff on a fairly regular basis ;)

It's not like publically released models actually get used anyway.

Back