DragonCon 2005!

I've actually wondered if you are the actual actor who played that particular X-Wing pilot. Now that'd be weird.

No, just your average Sci-fI Fan, but I am writing a Sci-Fi Novel (well attempting anyway)

Ok just bought my DragonCon ticket, so I have to go now :D

I'll sort of the Flight and Hotel when I get paid at the end of the month

Great job. You're probably best off booking flights ASAP.. you might want to hold off a bit on the hotel though. They don't get booked up incredibly quickly, and you might be able to find someone else to share with. Failing that there are a couple of livejournals where you can advertise for someone to share with too.

I'll be sorting out the flight at the end of the month, until then I haven't really got the money. I'll be going for the Delta 19/Delta 12 Flight

I had a look at some of the photos from the previous Dragon*Con you have in the United States. I must admit it is a bit impressive and interesting. There are so few here in Adelaide, Australia, although I know in Melbourne and Sydney there are a few conventions they hold once a year although I have not heard anything. Except the occasional Star Trek-related conventions here with guest appearing from the the Series ie Enterprise, Voyager, DS9 and so forth

It would be interesting to go and see how it went. Must have a video camera and record the event/s.

If you don't eat anything:
Food = $0.00 :)

If you eat at fast food and such:
2 x meals @ $10 apiece = $20.00 a day (10 pounds).

Maj.Striker said:
If you don't eat anything:
Food = $0.00 :)

Not recommended. Con suite snacks are more often than not somewhat lacking in freshness, and usually is definitely lacking in nutritional value.

If you eat at fast food and such:
2 x meals @ $10 apiece = $20.00 a day (10 pounds).

$10 for a McD meal? It's like 3-5 bucks for regular-sized value meals, and it's easy to keep it around 5 bucks for a meal from the Peachtree Mall (and, for those not familiar with Atlanta, look carefully at road maps... "Peachtree" is the name of damn near every other road in Atlanta) foodcourt. Someone's been ripping you off, Striker. :)

What the!?!?!? You going to the Convention and you going to eat fast food!?!!
You get to eat it almost anywhere, what happen to budgeting for some decent food or something, like pasta and salads or something??

Back