docking with paradigm?

baphomet_irl

Spaceman
hi, I finally started doing the missions properly on the remake, and I have to say im loving it, cant stop playing it :)

however, on one mission i was told to visit a Paradigm, and I flew up beside it, to within 100 clicks, asked for clearance a lot of times, pressed d - but nothing...

maybe it was the wrong paradigm, or am I missing something?

zbyszanna said:
Ram into it (just try to park in its arse ;) ).

yeh i did kinda try that - next time ill do it again eheh

ive seen the firepower those bastards have thou - i wasnt too keen on aggrevating them :p

Gemini gold does not allow you to dock to capital ships. Privateer remake has the feature.
Which mission was it--so the privateer gold makers can disable it preemptively

as far as i can remeber, it was just one of the missions from the mission computer - might be wrong thou - it told me to go to a system and when i got there instead of saying 'land on this planet' or whatever, it said 'meet the paradigm' :s

however, as i discussed with Johnny Cordell in chat yesterday, my install seemed to be a bit emm, unique as i had a mix of both the Remake and GG installed over each other accidentally somehow :(

Hi.

I got Privateer Gemini Gold 1.0 as a free-bee from MacWorld (Oct. 2005).

I got a mission from the Mission Computer to take Advanced Fuels to J900, where I was then told to take it to the Paradigm. Couldn't dock with the ship, and any communication was answered with a warning to keep away. Tried to 'dock' up it's back end - it seemed to take great exception to this and blew me out of the sky !!

How am I supposed to deliver this cargo ?

Cheers,

Alex

Unregistered said:
Hi.

I got Privateer Gemini Gold 1.0 as a free-bee from MacWorld (Oct. 2005).

I got a mission from the Mission Computer to take Advanced Fuels to J900, where I was then told to take it to the Paradigm. Couldn't dock with the ship, and any communication was answered with a warning to keep away. Tried to 'dock' up it's back end - it seemed to take great exception to this and blew me out of the sky !!

How am I supposed to deliver this cargo ?

Cheers,

Alex

that is the exact mission I did...

No.

As I stated above, I obtained Gemini Gold from a magazine to which I subscribe - MacWorld. That is my only source.

For the moment I am not going to touch any deliveries to a capital ship.... Or maybe I'll take the stuff and try and flog it elsewhere !!

Cheers,

Alex

Capital Ships

There are a bunch of those that have you meet ether a Paradigm or a Drayman you cannot unload and every time you restart the game there is that mission, after about five more it will finilly stop showing up but than you have cargo you can't get rid of. In the original there was a mission like that once you completed it you flew to a plant ant than carried a cargo to the large astroid in TR PAKH

John Cordell said:
Then it's a bug we need to fix in 1.01 :)
Let us know when you've got another mission like this which goes not to j900.

Got the last one yesterday (clean Gemini Gold, I haven't even downloaded Remake). Drayman in Regallis. The first, IIRC, was a Paradigm in Pyrenees.

Also, when trying to jettison the mission cargo in front of this Drayman, tractored back Uncategorized cargo of Mission Cargo type (although it used to be Wood or something.)

There is a tractor beam cargo sorting bug -- right now it's only fixed in WCU patch 15, although the changes have been sent upstream so they should be in CVS in a few days.

john you may want to recompile from cvs at least so you get the hidden cargo compartment stuff before you release... if need be write me and i'll compile it for you, ok? i will need a current GG icon.

Back