Dino Riders

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
Hey guys~

Currently I am on a mission pretty much to gather all the remaining episodes of Dino Riders, an older 1988-1990 cartoon.

dino5.jpg

Anyone remember this series? It was actually pretty awesome, way back in the day and I remember collecting the toys and videos. Now, in a quest to recreate the full series on a DVD disc since my parents 'accidentally' taped over my episodes. I've collected a lot of the episodes...

1....The Adventure Begins
2....Revenge of the Rulons
3....The Rulon Stampede
4....The Blue Skies of Earth
5....Toro, Toro, Torosaurus

6....T-Rex
7....Krulos
8....Tagg, You're It!
9....Thanksgiving
10..To Lose the Path
11..Enter the Commandos
12..Battle for the Brontosaurus (1)
13..One to Lead Us (2)

14..Ice Age Adventure

Currently I do not have the ones listed in RED.

dino3.jpg

If anyone would like to help me in my Dino Rider project I would be really grateful! I think it would be awesome to try and collect all of the episodes aagin since they really were pretty cool.

dino23.jpg

A list of sites that feature information about Dino Riders are as follows:
X-entertainment Classics - Dino Riders
Dino Riders on Arrr.com
Dino Riders on TV TOME
Dino Riders Information on Toy Archive.com
To Download Dino-Riders' first episode, CLICK HERE . Realplayer (.rm) file, approximately 8 MB. Tested and approved by piracy addicts everywhere.

:eek:

I got the first episode on tape by collecting the points that came with the toys. There's an Australian on ebay selling some PAL tapes. One of them includes the Blue Skies of Earth. Ends in a few hours.

Man . . . I remember that show.

"Harness the power! Dino-Riders!"

I only got one toy, though. I forget how to spell it, but this dino was basically a cousin of the velociraptor. Deinonichus or something similar. I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

KrisV said:
I got the first episode on tape by collecting the points that came with the toys. There's an Australian on ebay selling some PAL tapes. One of them includes the Blue Skies of Earth. Ends in a few hours.

Yea, been watching that for a few hours and such. Even bid on it, but now I'm lettin my friend bid on it for me cuz he's got the pay pal account and I don't feel like waiting to send a money order to Australia. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Shipgate said:
That's weird. I do remember that show. Thanks for bringing up bad memories.

Bad Memories? Wha? :confused:

It's all about the Dino-Saucers beeyatch.

dinosaucers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ChrisReid said:
It's all about the Dino-Saucers beeyatch.

If I don't remember a cartoon, thats REALLY unusual.

And I REALLY DONT remember that one.

Let's not forget Denver, the Last Dinosaur... or maybe we should.

But how could I? He's my friend and a whole lot more...

(taken out of context from the lyrics, that last line sounds so bad.)

Was that like PLAYSCHOOL dinosaurs...? "Playschool dinosaurs are big and strong and tough! I like to play with them real rough!"

The transformation in Dinosaucers was referred to, IIRC, ad "dinovolving", a play on "evolving".

And I do remember both -riders and -saucers, if only barely.

I feel old...

I remember both- does anyone remember the dinosaur-themed breakfast cereal? I used to get stickers outta that and plaster them all over my room.

Back