Did you catch'em all already?

Edfilho

Cry some more!
Hey, LOAF, I've been thinking about getting me Pokemond Diamond or Pearl...

I assume you already have one of them, if so, how do you like it?

I guess it's about time I caught some pocket monsters myself.

Whoops, missed this thread.

Yes, I am hard at work on Pokemon Diamond right now. If you liked previous Pokemon games, then certainly get it... the gameplay is exactly the same. The graphics aren't much flashier - there's a hint of 3D in the environments, but it's essentially the same... the biggest difference is that it uses the extra space to incorporate *all* the elements previously unique to earlier games, making it an incredibly complex game if you want it to be (ie, you mix barries and there's weather and there's times of day and there are contests and there's an underground and there are secret bases so forth).

The multiplayer is amazing - I've been able to trade Pokemon and battle with Trelane with ease, complete with voice chat!

I'm taking it slow and savoring it -- I'm about 30 hours in and have four badges. My favorite new Pokemon so far is Finneon. I can't wait to get t o a point where I can transfer my other Pokemon to the game.

Oh, I have Pearl now.

But I've only gone as far as the first gym. Loving the Chimchar and the Machop so far.

Bump! Americans can e-download the previously unavailable Darkrai (#481) at Toys R Us this weekend. Be there or be square!

Bump! Americans can e-download the previously unavailable Darkrai (#481) at Toys R Us this weekend. Be there or be square!

If only gas prices weren't so high here in the U.S..... I'd like a shot at getting any pokemon I haven't gotten yet. Oh! LOAF, would you mind giving me your friend code please? Some of the people trading on the GTS are asking for outragously hard to find pokemon... at least for me.

They also don't have rare Pokemon.

I will find my friend code when I get home; I've honestly only ever used it once.

for what it's worth, Europe has much higher petrol prices than we do here.

I didn't know they were higher than ours... then again I'm only concerned about the U.S. because we haven't enough money to be driving an hour to and from the nearest Toys R Us. The only way I'm going to be at a Toys R Us this weekend is if we have to go that far anyways for some reason, we don't make any trips that aren't necessary, so I'm out of luck if we don't have some plans with family in the area or need to do something else.

They also don't have rare Pokemon.

I will find my friend code when I get home; I've honestly only ever used it once.

Yeah... I haven’t even used mine once, but then again I haven’t had much need to use it.
Here’s my friend code.
4339-1242-0689

Yesterday I went to transfer my pokemon from Colosseum on my gamecube back to Sapphire so I could do some Elite Four grinding, only to find my file gone... =\

At any rate, has anyone heard about the Shiny Gold project? I'd always considered Gold/Silver version to be the best, and someone's been hacking Fire Red version to create a remake of Gold, at least as well as they can. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to hacked ROMs, since it is using Nintendo's original material in large amounts, but it's already far enough people have put it into a cartridge and sold it on ebay.

http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/fuel/

115.8 pence per litre translates to $2.29 per litre

1 litre is 0.264 US gallons

So 115.8 pence per litre translates to $8.67 per gallon. The average US price for fuel is still under $4.00 per gallon.

EDIT: this website seems to pull data when you load it so it needs some time to display the information and it may be different than 115.8 p/litre in the future

Yo I got my 8th Darkrai just now in TRU. It started raining, sucks... anyway the Eighth is my only Darkrai that wasn't a hack. Love that AR...

I have nothing against hacking Mew or Celebii, since we haven't seen any stateside on the Advanced/DS generations. But Darkrai? C'mon, you knew that one was going to be coming eventually, right? =P... why did you need to hack 7, even so? :confused:

Yay, I got a Darkrai!

I have nothing against hacking Mew or Celebii, since we haven't seen any stateside on the Advanced/DS generations. But Darkrai? C'mon, you knew that one was going to be coming eventually, right? =P... why did you need to hack 7, even so? :confused:

Both have been available in the US -- I picked up my Celebii at the Journey Across America 10th Anniversary mall tour and my Mew at a Toy R Us event (in early and late 2006, respectively.)

Their's nothing wrong with an army of Darkrai...

Back