Custom Kilrathi Ships

Does anyone here want to create some Custom Kilrathi Fighters and Capital Ships for the Wing Commander 4 through Prophecy Era for my Wing Commander RPG?

All credit will be given to the creator

OK. What do you want me to do first? Should I just come up with ships? Or am I given requests for a basic idea of what you want?

Its not bad dammit! It works in as a interim fighter between the arrow and the piranha. (main service 2673-2680)

No confed ships. I just need Kilrathi ships. Confed has enough ships right now. Just come up with some ships. Like I said, WC4 and Prophecy Eras

The Kilrathi don't have 'new' ship designs in WC4 and P for a good reason - the war ended and they lost. :)

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that they can't even afford to repaint the fighters they have, let alone produce all-new ones.

Well. FYI, My RPG is starting in the WC1 era. And its going to move through the diffrent eras. And who wins the war is dependent on the players. So I need these incase the Kilrathi Win the war. Or if we happen to get a extremely rich Kilrathi Player who wants some fighters or capital ships

Ahh...

I highly doubt the Kilrathi will win, if an INTELLEGENT player played as Blair, or if the Steltek got involved against the Kilrathi (Not Likely), or if the Nephilim showed up early (Not likely).

But I'll have at least one fighter by Saturday.

I need to finish inputting some Data into my battle calculator. Waiting on the map to be completed. Then just need to tie up a few loose ends

Can I join? As a comm officer or something?

Hmm, how about a Kilrathi fighter with stolen Confed technology?

Anyone is free to join if they want. Right now I dont have many careers. but more are to come. I'm also not sure what forum I'm going to set it up at. You'll have the option of being a....

Pilot
Fleet Officer
Merchant/Military Transporter
Marine

Back