Creepy UFO Sighting

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
This video is up on cnn.com, and can be found by going on cnn.com and searching 'Double Message' or something like that and clicking on 'videos' on the search. The video is called "'Double Message' to Muslims". A direct link is http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/01/20/inaug.blitz.gergen.obrien.cnn?iref=videosearch. The fact that it's from CNN indicates to me that it's not a doctored video.

I thought it was probably a jet at first, but I paused it and you can see it fly in 'front' of the Washington monumet. It's not a bird due to the speed it flies behind the trees and the size it is when it gets to the trees.

You can find it at about 8 seconds into the video and you'll see it fly accross the screen from right to left. Probably a coincidence, but also a little creepy is what the announcers are saying as the UFO flies by: "For those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken. You cannot outlast us and we will defeat you... we seek a new way forward based on mutual interest and mutual respect." Also perhaps a coincidence and a little creepy is that the title of the video starts with 'Double Message'.

What do you think it is: top secret military craft, aliens, digital glitch, camera glitch, or something else? I can hear a quiet, strange, almost jet like sound as it flies by (It could be some type of car or tram nearby. I don't hear that noise again anywhere else in the video except at the end I can hear the different sound of a jet).

Someone put up an HD analysis, and you can see wings flapping, so my guess is it's a bird; but man is that a freaking fast bird. Perhaps the title for this thread should be "Really freaking fast bird"... or Lady Gaga the alien. So my guess is that it's a ridiculously fast bird. Of course there's probably videos debunking that it's a ridiculously fast bird so I'll check those out.

EDIT: Here's a good one: It could be a 'flying rod' optical illusion from a camera frame rate that can't keep up with how fast the object is moving: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_rod. That would explain why it looks like a fast moving rod when paused on the cnn low def movie. It still looks to fast to be a bird, so maybe it's a bug? IDK, but I think I will give up and move on to more productive things.

I think it's one of Paris Hilton's sandal shoes that got cought by the wind while she was fleeing paparazzi...

Remember back when life was good people were seeing UFOs and being kidnapped by aliens *constantly*? We listened to them stupid on about this stuff over and over and over.

Then society shifted slightly and we all got tiny networked cameras that we keep in our pockets at all times and the aliens stopped coming.

I think even you can see where I'm going with this: digital cameras are poisonous to aliens and can be used to our advantage in the future war that I read on the Usenet is coming.

Back