controls

dazza

Spaceman
is anything going to be done to improve the controls in flight, i may be missing something of not have it setup properly, but it just seemed sluggish and jumpy

I suggest to take a look at control options and setup your controller accordingly. Although, if you are playing with keyboard or mouse, it is not surprising. Saga is ment to be played with a joystick.

I think some people even got their Xbox gamepads and other running so that might also be a posibility...but switching between the stick and the keyboard if you can't map you gamepad could be troublesome.

why not? I could get my Xbox 360 gamepad to work. It's fairly decent, but only a joystick gives you full and precize control over your fighter.

well im not spending a fortune on a new joystick, ive got my sidewinder but i have always preferred to use mouse and keyboard

bad choice for Saga - better mouse support is in the works, but it will take some months/years.

hallo folks, umm, this may sound stupid, but how DO you change control options in saga? spesificly WC3. I'm dying to play out the series I loved so much as a kid again, but can't seem to figger out how to change controls from joystick to keyboard and mouse. I don't want to spend what little I have on a joystick or pad since I have nothing else to use them with.

am I missing something? I don't remember the menus that well ><

hallo folks, umm, this may sound stupid, but how DO you change control options in saga? spesificly WC3. I'm dying to play out the series I loved so much as a kid again, but can't seem to figger out how to change controls from joystick to keyboard and mouse. I don't want to spend what little I have on a joystick or pad since I have nothing else to use them with.

am I missing something? I don't remember the menus that well ><

If you mean "kilrathi saga" than hit alt-o inflight and select mouse or keyboard. Then remember to click on save settings.

If you mean "kilrathi saga" than hit alt-o inflight and select mouse or keyboard. Then remember to click on save settings.

thank you, I did mean kilrathi saga, but like I said above I misread the forum title.

Back