Conquest 2: Vyrium Uprising - Kickstarter project

TheFraix

Vice Admiral
Considering the game's predecessor's (Conquest Frontier Wars) connection Wing Commander, I thought it be good to bring this up. Perhaps one of the CIC staff can mention it in the front page?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1869102574/conquest-2-vyrium-uprising-rts-fans-unite

Anyone interested in backing up this project?

----
Also, here's something Chris Roberts posted about this in his Facebook timeline:

I've kicked in!

Full Disclaimer: Conquest 1 was developed at my old studio Digital Anvil and then completed for release by Ubisoft by a small core of ex DA employees that didn't stay when Microsoft bought the company in 2001 so I have a certain affinity for the game!

The new one will be built by a good portion of the original team, and I'm betting that if it gets funded that a few more may join!

I'll be giving them feedback during development and am looking forward to playing the new one.

So if you like RTS games and space battles (who doesn't? :) please help them reach their goal.
---

This actually is the rare Kickstarter that I support/can stand -- they have the IP and the original team. I plan on donating.

Eric Peterson is also a great guy with close ties to Wing Commander. He actually gave Chris and I our tour of Digital Anvil's first offices wayyyy back when we were teenagers!

Back