Confed's Deneb disaster?

Chicken

Spaceman
I'm seeking info if there are any known ships that went down in the Deneb disaster?

WHile I've searched the encyclopedia, it has left me a little in the dark. Is it an unspecified number and names, or are there any snippets that could say something?

It should make my script writing for the WC comic easier. but I choose to remain silent the comic storyline until I feel its sound for release.

There is never mention made of any specific ship names, classes, or numbers in regards to the destruction of the 6th (IIRC) Fleet in what was then called Deneb Sector. The only mentions of the event are offhand comments by Thrakhath to the Emperor, and a bartender rumor in Privateer.

There is nothing, except for a time window. The time in which the Deneb disaster occured (referenced in WC2) was in the same time window in which ConFed lost half the carrier fleet. That's 8 or so carriers gone, and the Austerlitz being repaired for a year.

Fleet Tactics made up what happen to the 6th Fleet but of course it aint true, but in the the secret missions for wing commander 2 I remember that the concordia was sent to help the surviving ships of the fleet to regroup
I may have to read that up somewhere....

Back