Confederation Longbow-Bomber

Thats the most beatiful screenshots of all time!
How the hell did you make that cockpit effect? It's just beatiful.

It looks wonderful. Strictly speaking, red light is better for night vision, but, to quote Uhura: "This isn't reality. This is fantasy."

Kudos, Lynx. Now get in the closet!

Its a teleporter toilet ^_^
Maybe he meant something like..."now get it in the game"...WC - closet - toilette...you get it?

Well I realy don't understand it very well ^_^

Here we go with language problems again... AFAIK to "Get in the closet" means to go somewhere quiet and remote, and to concentrate. I'm not really sure of its origin, but the biblical "prayer closet" comes to mind - a small secluded room you went to when you wanted to pray.
So, doesn't have anything to do with the more arcane "water closet" - but I like the idea of a Longbow having one, damn slow as it is...

Anyway: Great pictures!

Moonsword said:
It looks wonderful. Strictly speaking, red light is better for night vision, but, to quote Uhura: "This isn't reality. This is fantasy."

Kudos, Lynx. Now get in the closet!

Actually I made it blue because it's lit in blue on the WC3 cover. And blue just looks damn good.
:cool:

No, no, it's a continuation of the Uhura quote from Star Trek III.

She's wielding a phaser on another officer, and he asks why. She gives the response I quoted, and then tells him to sit in the closet.

It's actually not a reference to anything else, just that one scene. A joke, really.

EDIT: Forgot something. Lynx, I think the blue looks much better. Like I said, it looks wonderful. The quote kind of gives my feelings.

Lynx said:
Actually I made it blue because it's lit in blue on the WC3 cover. And blue just looks damn good.
:cool:

And isn't there a slight blue tint to the inside of the cockpit when you pilot them in wc3/4?

Back