Confederation and Kilrathi Capital Ships

Dear Dahan,

Stop. They've already answered your question to the best of their ability and available information. Use it already.

Dahan said:
wasnt it your website loaf?? i cant remember which thread it was but there was a site which had the main capitals ships around 2634 up to the prophecy era
it had the current ships, projected ships to be built and any ships that were destroyed

LOAF's only contribution to the Fleet Tactics page was to provide some of the pictures and background data that psych turned into the website in question - it's no more LOAF's site than the Ultima Dragons' page is Lord British's site.

And again, read the disclaimer I posted below.

Dahan - The simple answer - that has been given before, I might add - is that very little is known from those eras. Make it up as you go along. As for the whole psych thing... Just learn to check your refs. If there's not enough information when it's all said and done - make shit up. Just do it in a plausible, believeable manner. This holds true whether your making a High-Res Hornet, a McAuliff era carrier, or a custom mod. If you do it well, people will take it as fact, and you'll have done a good job.

And don't fark with psych. He'll take your pretty little beach house and turn it into kindling - from the pilings up.

Good luck with whatever you're working on.

Let's just say Psych has a personality complex that prevents him from being "nice" to individuals...especially newer members with limited WC knowledge. Unless you're prepared to weather a blustery blowing of being called "assclown" etc you'd be best not to cross him.

Yes, of course you can know everything about someone from their postings on a web board... :rolleyes:

Well, you have to be an assclown to go against Psych in the first place. If you have any common sense you wouldn't come into conflict with him anyhow.

Common sense is a valuable commodity that is in apparently rare supply...

Since I don't know Psych personally I can only form my opinion based on his web persona which he displays frequently (especially to newer members). I respect him as an individual as he has a wealth of knowledge and is quite apparently a solid longstanding member of the community but his constant displaying of "you all are imbeciles" attitude I find annoying. He appears to be completely unforgiving of blunders that were committed with good intentions and seems to derive a joy out of harassing new CIC members. All of which are his complete rights and privileges to do so...I just find it distasteful.

I don't know Psych personally, either. If all you're looking for is him being a dick to someone, though, that's all you're going to see.

But whatever. This thread isn't about him, and frankly I can think of other stuff I'd rather do than conversations about him.

Like floss my brain.

Maj.Striker said:
. . . constant displaying of "you all are imbeciles" attitude I find annoying . . . completely unforgiving of blunders that were committed with good intentions and seems to derive a joy out of harassing new . . . members . . . I just find it distasteful.

Wow, you took the time when I'm away at evolutions, to berate me. Must be that Major rank you have, as you are obviously my superior officer in real life.

(no more on this thread)

I want to apologise to everyone whom I may have caused a few headaches here and there. I do not intend to cause some difficulties.
I was hoping to get as much information I can from others before I make an assumption on anything.
I just wanted to make sure that if I write something it does not clash with any other issues/names what so ever
Thanks to all those who provided the information

Back