confed supercarrier

poopnoodle

Rear Admiral
Hi there,

I am in the middle of reading Fleet Action and I came across a reference of a confederation super carrier (obviously far less powerful than the hakaga) was being built during the armistice. I was wondering if that carrier was the Gettysburg, if not, what class is it?

Thanks
-Brad

poopnoodle said:
Hi there,

I am in the middle of reading Fleet Action and I came across a reference of a confederation super carrier (obviously far less powerful than the hakaga) was being built during the armistice. I was wondering if that carrier was the Gettysburg, if not, what class is it?

Thanks
-Brad

They called it the Omega project - it was supposed to be a stealth-style battlecruiser or dreadnought, which was also supposed to carry a superweapon of some sort. It's not certain what it was, though there might be a link to the Vesuvius. However, I'm afraid that only LOAF or a few others could discuss this in detail.

I would assume some of the aspects of Omega went into the Ves...although I want to say that Omega is alluded to also in False Colors during one of the scenes between Tolwyn, Richards and Bondarevsky

Back