confed Helmet

If you do get one done post us some pictures and instructions etc please because I wouldn't mind having my own confed helmet. Would fit those nights of playing Wing Commander ey! :D

I can just see the looks on my friends faces if they walk into room watching me throw myself out of my comp chair with a helmet on yelling out something about ejecting. Hahaha.

What specifically do you need to see? I have a few helmets, I can take some measurements and photos... but it'd help if you could be a bit more specific.

My regular human helmets were gifts... I bought Hobbes' Kilrathi helmet from Captain Johnny on eBay.

They're not actual merchandise -- they're props... so only the couple that were made for filming WC3/4/P are out there... and they're generally already in the hands of WC fans.

I wouldn't mind getting a flash pak. Or maybe one of those Black Lance rifles. Those were sweet! Or, perhaps, Eisen's pointin' stick.

LOAF and i also have the Pilgrim Cross knife from the movie, but they are reproductions. i think they r still availible on ebay...

Back