Claw Alternate History

Sylvester

Vice Admiral
Basic premise for alternate history story.

My idea was that the stealth fighters in 2656 were rushed into production so they had some defects. One of the fighters that destroyed the claw had a electrical problem in a switch. My idea is that in reality, the pilot avoids hitting the switch so the flight goes as planeed. But in my version, hr toggles it, causing a electrical short that blows up his console, he spins out off control and hits the other one. Their torpedoes explode and destroy the other fighter so the claw is saved. Jazz then transmits the attack data to the cats and the claw is attacked and crippled forcing Blair to transfer with Jazz, Doomsday and Iceman to the TCS Coureagous, a new Waterloo class cruiser. There Jazz will continue his treachary by mudering a pilot. (I won't say witch) and will continue his plan. Meanwhile, Thrakath will focus on destroying the Coureagous.

After wiping out several fleets with his wingmen for spectators, the delapidated Tiger's Claw's transmission falls out, forcing Blair to take the desk jockey job, traitor or not. All the while, Jazz is still riding his coat tails, killing his way up the ladder one friend at a time. Up next week, Blair hitchhikes on a Firekann transport and steals Thrakath's TV!

Would this be a bad time to point out that Jazz and Doomsday went back to the Austin before SM2 ended?

It is unclear whether Thrakhath would have rushed the stealth fighters into combat. They would have been an amazing edge on the battlefield, to so quickly give it up would have changed more than just the destruction of the tiger's claw. confed stealth tech did not serve on fighter size vessels in combat until almost the end of the war more than 10 years later.

What kind of TV does Thrakhath have anyway, my money is one of those widescrean plasma ones where joey's head looks funny whilst he is watching Friends with the Emporer on Kilrah

Back