clarification of Wing Commander Saga

StarSaint

Rear Admiral
Ok to first off state Wing Commander Saga isn't one Specific Game mod, but rather two.

The first, yet less successful, hopeful to change that, Wing Commander Saga: Confederation Legacy.

This one went from about 5-6 different game titles before landing on HW2, guy that runs it (me), is a bit demanding on what the games initial qualities have to be for the mod(reason for jumping from title to title)

also it is in NO WAY affiliated with Fleet Action

The Second Wing Commander Saga: Battlegroup Serpent
The most successful of the two mod teams, formed by cofounder of -=Wing Commander Saga=- (Tolwyn)

This team seems to be on the verge of releasing their first release.

so in conclusion

it goes like this(in terms of decent teams)

-=Wing Commander Saga=-
-----Battlegroup Serpent - (Freespace 2)
-----Confderation Legacy - (Homeworld 2)

yes and no
CL is to put the user from the cockpit/fighter pilots perspective on the war to that of the admiral...
get my point...

StarSaint said:
yes and no
CL is to put the user from the cockpit/fighter pilots perspective on the war to that of the admiral...
get my point...
There was an old naval aviation sim I had that let you "jump" out of your fighter into any other bird in the fray - including command ships, like the EWACS - at your whim. I never got that far with it, but is something like that a capability of this mod yer talkin' about?...

That'd be neato torpedo!

Don't understand why Tolwyn is always talking about the first release so soon.
Sure we could release quite a lot of stuff, but it isn't finished if you ask me.
Special the part of balancing and flying model.
About CL...I have got 3 decals for you...2 Confed and 1 Kilrathi. Well I have to redo the Kilrathi one...still got an error in it. (Forgot the Alpha chanel)

well, after working about 1 and a half years on the mod 4 months are damn soon for me, Lars :D (but of course, it is possible that it take a little longer)

ROFLAMO WRONG POST, i had posted that in the wrong thread, it was suppose to have been in the badges thread

Back