Cisco Class

StarSaint

Rear Admiral
Since cisco has gotten much harder from what it was, and i start Cisco 4 from now till December...
I'm gonna be on hold on all modelling, and all my attempts at modding hw2 are put on hold as well..

its gonna a miracle for me to pass Cisco 3(8 tests by thursday night)
then i'm gonna put every thing on hold so i can concentrate on Cisco 4, I'm not going to get into this situation again.

Oh, I thought this was a new model, the Cisco-class destroyer, with a suspicious resemblance to kitchen products :p

crazy freak...
was actually looking for a class name for a dropship i had designed... thanks for the idea...

later in the year i'll model it and throw it on the net...

Cisco Class is a group of 4 class's
1 Intro to Networking
2 Lan D & P(routers)
3 LANS
4 WANS

gotta take these 4 class's so i can get my CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Administrator) Certification

i've got 1 and 2 passed, just depends on my final tonight in Cisco 3 if i pass it... i think i can(either case i pass the class, i just prefer to pass the final as well)

see what the problem was, every time the teacher turned the authorization on the tests on(24 hour limits on the tests)

I would go in there and they'd either be just off, not available, server is down for maitenence, or my internet would go down.

and come to find out the reason they were just off was the fact that cisco was updating and reseting their servers and the authorization would be lost, simply put. Turned the tests back off..

so its not that i'm doing bad in the class, its that i just wasn't able to get the tests submitted, but thank fully my teacher allows us to take them as many times as we wish.

with this out of the way i have Cisco 4 till the end of the year, then the next semester i'm taking college off so i can get my financial situation under control(pay credit cards off, and then pay my loan payment off)

all in all this is a good day

Good Luck. I looked a bit at the Cisco CMS a few days ago. It looks great, but a bit complicated and I need 8000$ to buy that 1 Gigabit switch :(

Back