CIC XBOX 360 owners

In addition to all the games mentioned so far, a bunch of us recently got BattleStations Midway and will probably try that out soon. I'm personally a fan of the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors (Empires) games, so I'll be getting the next one in that series next week.

Whoa!? Is that for X360 or PS2/3?

I LOVE the DW/ROTK saga! I've wasted many an hour with my best friend staying up till 3am continuing the slog to control all of china!

Many titles gave live to XBOX-Live

But Gears of War was the one that really gave back so much life to Xbox-live. Before that game, xbox-live wasnt so much alive. ;)..

Gears of War is a very good game, but there have been quite a few high quality titles for the service. Gears delivers a great two-player cooperative experience, but Ghost Recon has allowed 16 players to cooperatively play through the story since the series first came to the XBox in 2002. Its competitive modes are also pretty fun and have been very popular, but are still lacking in some areas compared to Halo 2.

I'd love to buy a 360 just to play this game (and Halo 3, Halo Wars and Tiberium Wars as well), but the only thing about this is about my funds and geographically location (playing XBox Live Arcade, in Indonesia, would be somewhat, improbable)

So this put me in an uncomfortable position regarding this new game.

You could always cross your fingers and hope for a retail version like Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1, since single player mode is available.

Hey! Just ordered an XBOX 360

I've been visiting this site for years but with the upcomming release of Arena I thought I'd create a profile and introduce myself. I was planning on buying a Playstation 3 but when I read about Arena in your news post a few days ago I instantly changed my mind.
I should be recieveing it in a few days. I've haven't played online games very much (just a little SW:X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and Battlefront on PC) so I want to get in some experience prior to Arenas release. So if anyone has Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawks Project 8, or Lord of the Rings: Battle for MIddle-Earth 2 (which are the 3 games comming with it) and want to beat up on a newbie, feel free to look me up in a few days.

Back