Christmas Lights Pool

Ridgerunner

Vice Admiral
A little contest to see who can guess correctly how long the CIC Christmas lights will stay up after Christmas.

I say.... 10:00 pm Eastern U.S. time zone, January 25th, 2007.

Might I suggest for the winner, pending MOD approval and support, an avatar.

Merry Christmas, everybody!:D

Hehe, I think we'll be eager to take the lights down this year -- since you can really tell how low-res the background image is compared to our shiney modern one.

That said, we're also very, very lazy.

Of course, whatever is guessed, we (or at least the part of "we" that handles the CIC website itself) can remove it at any choosen time, and screw things up for everyone. :D

How about this:

The contestants would be counting on the integrity of the website "handlers" to not deliberately "F" anyone over.:)

Christmas seems to come around again so darn quick now, may as well leave them up. A couple blinks and it'll be next December.

So, it's just going to be the three of us?

The current leader is Lt.Death100.

Anyone else want to get in?

Oh, and happy New Year.

So is it whoever guesses closest without your date being past the actual date - like on The Price is Right? If so, I choose 10:01pm Eastern, January 25th.

Ok, new pool. I say the lights make it back up 11:30am, Pacific time zone, Dec. 10th 2007. The winner should get 12 space points, one for each day of Christmas.

The lights were posted last night, you may need to hard-reload the front page to get them.

... that said, we need new ones! They're looking pretty low-res these days. Any graphic genii want to decorate the CIC for the holidays?

Back