Chris Reid?

Happy

Spaceman
asr-drinks.jpg

i was just doing some surfin, and found this.
scary..

Yeah, Kris has a directory full just for posting here. I'm confused though.. why is the subject of this thread "Chris Reid?"

just as an after thought, i realize i should have said this earlier, but im not telling Chris to shut up, i was just pointing out the striking facial similarity

Was it? I thought it was because of the things he'd like to do to members sometimes that he'd only get away with in the army. :)

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Was it? I thought it was because of the things he'd like to do to members sometimes that he'd only get away with in the army. :)
Sounds to me like you're trying to project your personality onto other people :p.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
captobvious.jpg

You have no idea how dead you are when patriotic Americans upset over this parody find you. :p Seriously, I haven't seen Batman, but it did look to me like Joker. Hey, you know that Mark Hamil played Joker in the Mask of the Phantasm movie?

Originally posted by Quarto
Sounds to me like you're trying to project your personality onto other people :p.

Heh, well like I said I'd be fair and just if I was a moderator. A warning for whoever obviously breaches the rules, the perpetrator be made to apologise if they persist, then banning if they continue. There would be times where I would like to employ the New York police policy of zero tolerance, certainly, but what tolerance would I be showing then?

Back