TopGun

Vampire Ace
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute....... Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't
read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of
time things, its fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have
chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5 (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the Calculator..........

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755....

If you haven't, add 1754 .....

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want
to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are .........

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT
LASTS.

They're speaking Tagalog.

Speaking of chocolate, I was recently speaking with someone from the east coast who had never heard of See's. I had always assumed that something so damn good would be nationwide. Other fancy brands like Godiva, Lindt, and Ghirardelli can't hold a candle to it.

It's easy, if you work it out.

Let 'x' be the original number. Then you double it and add 5 - you get (2x + 5). Muliply both by 50, you get 100x + 250. Add 1755 or 1754, you get a magic figure:

100x + 2005, or 100x + 2004.

Do a little work, and you'll realize that if you subtract your age from 2005 or 2004, you'll get your age. You'll also find out how to get numbers to work for any other year. And 100x gets you your first digit you started with.

There, I ruined it for everyone! :D

McGruff said:
They're speaking Tagalog.

Speaking of chocolate, I was recently speaking with someone from the east coast who had never heard of See's. I had always assumed that something so damn good would be nationwide. Other fancy brands like Godiva, Lindt, and Ghirardelli can't hold a candle to it.

Up until about a year ago I'd never heard of See's chocolate. Then an agent in California that owed me a favor or two said she was going to send me a box of See's chocolates. I was like, Wha? Anyway she shipped them to me and they came packed with ice and what not...quite elaborate. They didn't taste all that good, however...I'd have been satisfied with Hersheys. :)

Hersheys is chocolate like a Big Mac is a hamburger. They would both do in a pinch but that's about it.

Back